All overnight accommodations include three meals, as well as coffee, tea, and light refreshments. For example, a weekend event that runs from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon, will include Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday breakfast, and dinner. In total there is six meals for the two nights stay.
The arrival time for your participants usually begins at 3pm on the first day of the event and departure usually ends at 2pm on your last day. Other time arrangements and meals can be made on request.
We have excellent, filtered drinking water from our own well.
We have a variety of workshop equipment available. Please arrange with us ahead of time if you will be using white boards, dry erase markers, projector, projector screen, crayons, or any other materials.
We provide a bottom sheet, pillow and pillowcase on all of our beds. Guests can pay an extra $10 and receive full linens; bottom sheet, pillow, pillow case, top sheet, blanket, bed spread, towel, and wash cloth. We request that you ask your participants ahead of time if they will need full linens and inform us of the number one week prior to your retreat.
We are able to accommodate special diets, such as vegan, gluten free and for food allergies. It is your responsibility to request this information from your participants in advance. We request that you inform us of any special diets or allergies one week prior to your arrival.
- To carry out all promotions and marketing. The Prama Institute will feature your program on our website under our programs tab and on a separate post page where the renter can describe the event in more detail and include a link to their website. In order to place their event on our Prama Institute website, you must email a description of the event, and include a digital photo of the presenter(s) that must have a resolution of at least 150px X 150px or greater. Other photos may be submitted as well. Please include a link to your page for registration. On occasion we are able to mention your retreat title, date, and link in our newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- To pay for all participants, as per the contract (at least 15 persons).
- To manage registration of participants and take payments.
- To inform our staff of any special diets, allergies, and/or requests for linens one week prior to your arrival date.
- To communicate all Prama Institute policies to your participants and instructors.
- To provide your participants and instructors with all information they may need such as, directions, transportation, what to bring, etc.
- To facilitate arrival, check-in, orientation, and room assignments for all participants. Organizers are responsible for greeting their guests and informing them of their rooms. Please arrive earlier than your guests and have a person assigned to this duty. A room plan is available to help assist you.
- To take responsibility for the safety and behavior of your participants.
- Transportation to and from the Prama Institute remains the responsibility of the organizers of the retreat. On occasion, we can provide transportation for an additional fee. We can also provide the name of a taxi service from the airport.
- To inform participants and instructors about walking trails and surrounding property and restricted areas.
- To familiarize themselves with safety and emergency information available in the welcome folder, so that they can inform participants and instructors.